Well, I have hardly been around at all, have I?

Friday, June 17, 2011 10:08 PM By Simon



How rude of me. Abandoning you all right after my glorious LAMMYs win (fine, co-win...fucking Univarn, man...), and with all those silly reviews I've got (no, seriously, as least ten movies since last month have been an abstract fondue of nagging in my brain, preventing my all-important finals studying, of which I must, y'know, do).

And I also know I make an awful lot of these apologies, people who bother to keep up with the vague continuity that is this here blog. I'd promise to never do such again, but let's face it, I'm a lazy-ass teenager, there are things to be done, and I haven't the nerve to lie to you.

You can forgive me, but I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Just carry on with your lives as usual, and when you see the prefix 'Thoughts on...' pop up on your Dashboard, think of me, huh?

But don't click on it. God, why would you want to do that?

2 comments:

Sam Fragoso said...

The comedy is still there :D

June 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM
"Yojimbo_5" said...

As the cast of "West Wing" used to say "We like 'the funny.'"

Congrats, Si' Well-deserved. Looking forward to a year of crowing.

June 18, 2011 at 9:50 AM