Oh hey

Saturday, April 14, 2012 9:31 PM By Simon

Didn't see you there.

You're looking good, Greater Film Blogging Community.

Did you lose weight?

Oh, right. That five-something-month absence.

I should probably explain about that.

Right.

Ahem.

Well.

Okay, you know what?

Movies are expensive as balls, and I've got shit to do.

You understand. Of course you do. You're a bunch of grown-ass adults. You get shit. That's why you're all so sexy. That and your devastating good looks.

Why didn't I write a last post? Thereby making the default page a half-assed post about Frank Miller dreck?

I forgot.

So okay.

Calm down now.

Stop throwing things.

Get off the floor, people are staring.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.

Had you gone?

I just figured this was how you rolled.

You're a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, holding a fortune cookie and looking for Waldo.

If anything, you're a vibrant short story written by H. P. Lovecraft and you're going to turn into a fish any second.

What I'm getting at is: welcome back.

I'll get up off the floor now.

- TGWD

April 15, 2012 at 5:40 AM
"Yojimbo_5" said...

I figured "She wins 'Funniest Writer' and either had climbed her Everest, or caved under the pressure to 'c'mon be FUNNY."

Nice to see you again.

Write more.

April 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM
"Yojimbo_5" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Runs Like A Gay said...

There you are - I knew I'd put you somewhere.

Welcome back.

April 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM
UI UX Design Training said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

December 1, 2017 at 1:12 AM
Buy Xanax Shop said...

I am happy with your blog. You shared the information is really awesome and very useful. Great blog. Thanks for sharing. If you want discount on all of this medicines please visit - Online Pain Pills

More Medicines are here

Buy Adderall Online

Buy Adderall XR online

Buy Ambien Online

Buy Codeine Online

Buy Diazepam Online

September 23, 2020 at 10:14 PM
Rxmedsusa said...

You decided to Buy Soma 500 mg Online Muscle Relaxer for benefits. Soma is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain or injury.

December 14, 2021 at 9:16 PM
Relaxorx said...

Buy Ambien 10 mg online is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia) in adults.

January 25, 2022 at 9:12 PM