There's a Queer blogathon, yo

Saturday, May 7, 2011 1:42 PM By Simon


Not by me, of course. I have the initiative of a Martian (why haven't they started their own space program, huh? Lazy bastards), but Garbo Laughs has the initiative of...a thing that totally does things on its own, unlike the Xxx and company.

So go see Marlene's face up there? I don't know how to make pictures link, because that's devil magic, but the blog name links, so go and sign up and I'll leave you alone. Otherwise, dears, get out. Leave your things, just get out.

6 comments:

"Yojimbo_5" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
May 7, 2011 at 4:16 PM
"Yojimbo_5" said...

I'll put up my "Don't Make a Scene" about "Bride of Frankenstein" for this...(although I'd planned June to be a "The Gospel According to..." month. Might have to re-shuffle.

May 7, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Caroline said...

If experience has shown me anything, it's that Marlene Dietrich in a tuxedo can get anybody to participate in anything, anywhere. Very happy to have you on board for the blogathon. :)

Now here's just hoping you pick a topic a little more stimulating than Feeding Boys...

May 8, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Simon said...

Yojimbo: I'm intrigued. Tell me more.

Caroline: You'll never let me live that down, will you?

May 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Franz Patrick said...

OoOoOOoOoO... Definitely will check out the participating blogs.

May 11, 2011 at 11:43 PM
"Yojimbo_5" said...

You'll just have to see the "Bride of Frankenstein" piece...

and the "Gospel According to..." scenes...they'll be pretty self-explanatory...

Oh, there are good things a-comin'. Stay tuned.

June 12, 2011 at 7:12 PM