I've failed you. I have.

Monday, November 7, 2011 8:36 PM By Simon

Here I've been, neglecting even your blogs, too deep into my comics and my Tumblr to stop and consider, gee, how is this affecting my vast, endless readership? And I know you've been hurting. In pain. I feel your pain. And I'm here. I'm here for you.


Colin Biggs said...

As long as you know that the kittens in the basement are hungry, we'll be ok.

November 8, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Castor said...

I have been crying myself to sleep over the past 2 months!

November 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM
www.ChiCha.in said...

hii.. Nice Post

Thanks for sharing

For latest stills videos visit ..



December 22, 2011 at 8:37 AM
photo editing Mississauga said...

Photo Editing Mississauga by professional wedding photographers. We capture people at their most natural with candid shots as the day goes on.

February 1, 2012 at 4:24 AM