I have an anouncement

Friday, August 27, 2010 7:55 PM By Simon

In case you haven't noticed, my loves, I have an affinity for mustaches. Teddy is my Rock Star, as you can see on the cluttered ol' sidebar, my tagline welcomes the kind with open arms, and I have made no secret (to, uh, other people) that my fondness for Chuck Norris is purely superficial.

What I'm saying is, if you enjoy pictures like this:

You know you do

Then off you go to a magical land me and Sister have created. A land where, truly, the Facial Hair Afficianado can be himself (but not in a creepy way. Looking at you, Bill Sage). Hazzah!

The place, for those not feeling very clicky today (ahem), is Mustache Hall of Fame, http://wearemustache.blogspot.com/. The format isn't really done yet, and there's a noticeable lack of retinal appeal, and maybe every other appeal, but shut up. But tis ours.

So go! Go and marvel at the Stache!

(or not, I won't judge you)

3 comments:

Alex said...

That is so awesome!

August 27, 2010 at 9:26 PM
SugaryCynic said...

Finally! A site ready to meet my mustache-viewing needs!

August 28, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Andrew K. said...

What the hell? Tis weird, tis weird.

August 28, 2010 at 6:38 PM