Thoughts on Barking Dogs Never Bite

Sunday, December 5, 2010 6:41 PM By Simon

-An out of work college professer (Lee Sung-jae), annoyed by constantely barking dogs in his apartent building, begins abusing and kidnapping them. Meanwhile, a young woman working at the building (Bae Doona) begins investigating after several tenants give her notices.

-The directorial debut of Bong Joon-ho, a wry black comedy, a bit uneven, but rather delkightful.

-Lovely cinematography.

-So, yeah. Wish I was more talkative on the matter.

3 comments:

Chris said...

The idea sounds cool, I hate barking dogs owners can't control, I will see if I can find this film.

December 6, 2010 at 7:35 AM
Alex said...

I just watched this the other night! I thought it was very entertaining despite its sparse story, and a good debut though not as awesome as The Host or Mother.

December 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM
amy said...

I've been meaning to watch Bae Doona's filmography for a while, and everyone keeps bring this one up.

December 17, 2010 at 8:35 PM