Criterion's disappearing from Netflix

Sunday, May 22, 2011 1:44 PM By Simon

Oh shit. Oh shitsicle. Oh shitfucker.

I'm doom'd.

DOOM'D.

I've gotten through The Spirit of the Beehive and Branded to Kill, but I've still got to watch Knife in the Water, Harlan County USA, Ballad of a Soldier, and probably a shitoad of others to watch by the 26th. IT NEVER ENDS.

Meanwhile, reviews of Bridesmaids and a plea in favor of David Bowie/Marlene Dietrich flop Just a Gigolo, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and, uh, other things.

And homework. But that's backseat.

Enough whining. Carry on with your day.

1 comments:

"Yojimbo_5" said...

Oh, but 84 Criterion films are now available on Hulu, and if you try the HuluPlus feature on a one week trial, it is free.....Free, I say. How many can you watch in a week...I dunno, but I'm aiming at a buncha Kurosawa's.

May 22, 2011 at 2:22 PM