While I'm Gone...

Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:47 PM By Simon , In

Here are movies I demand you educate yourself on before I come back (and bring friends!)







Books:

LUNAR PARK by Bret Easton Ellis



The best, scariest, meta-ist, funniest book I've ever read. It helps to be at least a little aware of his other books (American Psycho, Rules of Attraction, Less Than Zero)


THE EYRE AFFAIR



since I'm pretty sure anyone reading this is directly trafficked from Sister's blog, you should appreciate this. Among other awesomeness in an alternate 198something, characters from books can be kidnapped from the original manuscripts, which will change ever copy in print to fit it. Remember Mr. Quaverly from Martin Chuzzlewit? I didn't think so.

THE LIAR by Stephen Fry



I'm talking about them in some time. Off to midterms, which I will fail.

0 comments: