Zombie Movies! Huzzah!

Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:01 PM By Simon , In

Here be movies you might not have seen, or I just want to post pictures of.



ZOMBIELAND
Woody Harrelson was shortlisted for my Best Musical Moments list. I don't know where it is, but the minute I find it, my ones of fans will be the first to see it!



DANCE OF THE DEAD

Criminally underseen, currently for free OnDemand. So you richfolk have no excuse. Funny and awesome and whatnot.



MAKE-OUT WITH VIOLENCE

So, technically, I haven't seen it yet, and technically, it's not a zombie movie, but it's close enough (they cure themselves of epidemic by not saying 'zombie' once), and I will see it soon.

NOW, ones of tens, can you guess what zombie still is from where?

Enjoy these, because I have midterms and won't be around for awhile. Not that anyone cares, because this is, like, my fifth post.

#1

#2

#3

0 comments: