Linkin' that shit

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:36 PM By Simon

The Self-Styled Siren celebrates 5 years in the blogosphere. Go wish her well.

Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire asks: can you tell the difference between Eurotrash cinema and American Apparel ads?

Things That Don't Suck is on #9 of the 25 movies that made him a cinephile, with Seven Samurai.

The Film Connoisseur reviews the sequel to my beloved Patrick.

Chuck Norris Ate My Baby has a blogathon. Which is, y'know, my thing.

The Day of the Woman with her Woman of the Week: Marion Crane.

The Bloggess: Adventures on eBay.

Anomalous Material reviews Iron Man 2.

Encore's World of Film and TV celebrates the single most awesome woman to ever grace our humble cinematic screens, Katharine Hepburn. As I should be doing.

The Film Experience on the Gay Actors v. Newsweek controversy.

The Movie Snob reviews the poster for The A-Team and others.

Finally, Film Forager lovingly reviews Romy & Michele's High School Reunion.

Well, did I miss anything? Leave it in the comments if I did, I'm not tracking you down.

0 comments: