#577 Looking at the clock and seeing that it’s 12:34
-
When this happens it’s like your day is winking at you. It sort of feels
like all the mysteries of the world are about to unfold before your eyes as
the ...
6 hours ago




4 comments:
Oh, the Duggar freaks! It makes me so sad they are probably the second biggest claim to fame of my state. Of course that picture is about 5 kids behind the times.
And I like your new gift giving plan. I'll write my senator and petition for change.
Huh.... I like it. You are always rampant with new perspectives, Simon. :)
And gosh, that picture is creepy...
Bwa-hahaha!
Nice analysis and reversal of presents.
BTW, welcome to LAMB. I created a "How To" website called ProMovieBlogger for starting, running, and making money with a movie website. Check it out.
Post a Comment