Mike Flanagan Says ‘The Dark Tower’ Remains His “Dream Project,” But
Complicated Rights Are Holding It Up
-
[image: Mike Flanagan Says 'Dark Tower' Reboot Still "Very Much On The
Table," Teases Possible Connective Tissue To 'Carrie' Series][image: Mike
Flanagan S...
10 hours ago




8 comments:
Ha. Very straightforward. It's a very interesting, potentially flawed movie. I suppose people either deride it for those flaws or embrace them for their accidental brilliance. You've somehow managed to do both. :)
This is my wife's favorite film. I have a great deal of affection for it, too. Movie musicals SHOULD have an aspect of goofiness to them.
And as for the screen-cap issue--here's a good online resize/crop service. http://www.picresize.com/
I fuckin love this movie dude. It's got almost everything I ever want in a musical. Love, good music, and fun.
Not to beard...definitely.
one of the few musicals that I really like. It's just so completely insane and earnest that I can't help loving it (also, no beard but perhaps a light stubble)
To beard.
Ewan McGregor sure was excellent here, beard or no beard. And Nicole? Smouldering temptress - yes please.
Post a Comment