News

Friday, April 9, 2010 3:10 PM By Simon

I know I will despise After.Life. It's the period. What's it doing there? Why is there no space after it? Why do you mock me? A movie title hasn't upset me this much since Inglourious Basterds.

The Kids Are All Right has a funny trailer.



Less interesting, The Other Guys.

Vera Farmiga making her directorial debut, an adaption of the evangelical memoir "This Dark World: A Memoir of Salvation Found and Lost".

Clive Owen for 28 Weeks Later director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo's, about an eleven year old girl who can see demons. Owen is her father, and Basterds' Daniel Bruhl is in it too.

Seriously, what the fuck's wrong with fucking After.Life? What if everyone decided to be horribly grammically incorrect with their titles from now on? Madness! Could this be a trend? Will I now have to be Si.Mon from Four!of!Them? Will I now be watching Co(mm€unit?y on Thursdays? Where does this end!?!

0 comments: