I Love You Phillip Morris

Friday, April 9, 2010 3:27 PM By Simon

And I'm prepared to love you even more, if only the dastardly distributers would desist being dicks. Oh, how I love weak alliteration.

Regardless. You know how long I've been waiting to see this, lads? Longer than I had been waiting to see Inglourious Basterds, aka, for fucking ever. And, dammit, I will not wait until halfhearted DVD distribution by nervous movie execs!

So, ladies and gentlemen, I propose a petition. An email campaign. I violent siege of every distributer in the US until we find where it's shelved and give it the release it deserves. Something of the sort.

Go! Flock to your blogs! Spread the word! And know, that no matter what happens, no matter how many men we loose (spoiler: it will be many), LOL Cat will be rooting for you.

2 comments:

Luke said...

What happened?! Remember back in the day when Jim Carrey was the creme de la creme of the box office? He can open a picture, people! Give him a shot! :) Good luck with your quest.

April 9, 2010 at 5:04 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi to all, it's actually a good for me to visit this web site, it consists of precious Information.

Also visit my webpage - http://www.alexanderburstein.com/teaching/wikkawiki/SimajoWorshamlm

May 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM