10

Friday, April 16, 2010 7:29 PM By Simon

This guy at Dear Jesus (a Wordpress) has made a meme where you list ten movie facts about yourself, than force-tag some other people to do it. So, yeah. Sorry, folk.

1) I kind of hate John Hughes movies, except for Ferris Bueller.

2) The first movie I ever saw was Pinocchio, when I was four. And, yes, it scared the living shit out of my toddler self.

3) In between writing this, I am currently watching Chinatown.

4) I shake my fist at romantic comedies of this era that don't have Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Zooey Deschanel in them

5) I am an unapologetic Southland Tales sympathiser.

6) My entirre attitude on life is directly affected by the last movie I saw. For instance, the other day I was watching Cache, the Michael Hanake disturbance. I spiralled into a severe lack of faith in humanity.

7) I wish someone would make a jukebox movie-musical featuring the music of The Libertines, The Doors, and The Sounds.

8) I just got Breakfast on Pluto from someplace. Biding my time, people.

9) At the library, I have a double-disk set of Zatoichi and Sonatine. Because that's my reward for still having a library card.

10) My door is lined with scrap paper listing all the movies I want to see. Because that's the only other thing I can think of.

Alright:

Meaghan at Wild Celtic
Mike at You Talking To Me?
Scare Sarah at Scare Sarah (...)
Robert at His Eyes Were Watching Movies
EDIT: Sister at Opinionated? Me?
...

But then, if you want to do it, I'm not stopping you. Plenty of meme to go around! It's not even mine...

(rules at top link)

3 comments:

The Taxi Driver said...

Ah, I've been called out. Fine I'll do it. But I just want you to know #5 made me moan. I kind of hate John Hughes too though.

April 16, 2010 at 11:38 PM
D Swizzle said...

No tag for moi? Does sharing an embryo for three months mean nothing these days?

April 17, 2010 at 8:19 AM
Robert said...

I'm about to do it right now!!!

April 17, 2010 at 8:49 PM