Poor, poor 3-month-old baby

Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:37 PM By Simon

Over at where Alana makes her business of tellin' like it be, she links us over to a site that tells you what any given picture would look like to a baby. So I ran this picture:

Awww...anyway, that's the hypothetical 3-month-old baby I'm filtering through. Here's how he would see if he looked in a mirror:

Jesus Christ! That looks like a fucking vampire demon from the ninth gate of hell, as pantomined by David Lynch.

Seriously, 3-month-old mothers, you think about this picture next time your kid throws a tantrum. He's not being a brat, he's scared out of his shit.

2 comments:

Wild Celtic said...

In spite of myself, I laughed.

April 24, 2010 at 10:15 PM
Hannah S. said...

Hahaha!
Do you think that maybe dogs see a disoriented image too?
Whenever my dog sees himself, he runs like there is no tomorrow.
Thanks for the post! I'd browse more, but I've got to go hold my three-month-old brother up to the mirror.
Love, Hannah

April 27, 2010 at 8:20 PM