skip to main | skip to sidebar

Four of Them

where mustaches roam free

This gives me hope

Monday, April 19, 2010 3:46 PM By Simon

3 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

That's just flawless. Print and paste on the fridge worthy.

April 19, 2010 at 8:31 PM
SugaryCynic said...

dude, A Softer World! I love that comic

April 19, 2010 at 8:41 PM
Simon said...

Best comic ever.

April 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    I guess I'm just better than you

    LAMMYs

    I'm Clean

    Mustaches are banned. Pick your poision.

    Subscribe

    Posts
    Atom
    Posts
    Comments
    Atom
    Comments

    Popular Posts

    • .
    • Greatest Ending (with music) (of recent era) (that's what she said)
    • That awkward moment where your DVD player breaks and Netflix becomes a bitch to maintain.
    • Thoughts on The Big Lebowski
    • Thoughts on Akira
    • LAMMY NOMINATED BITCHES FUCK YEAH!
    • Thoughts on Titus
    • The Five Best David Bowie (Film) Performances

    Ted

    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

    Blogroll

    • Sugary Cynicism
      -
    • Mildly Interesting
      -
    • Appleplectic
      -
    • Ionarts
      -
    • the art of memory
      -
    • The Playlist
      -
    • arcade nihilist
      -
    • A Life in Equinox
      -
    • nini-chan
      -
    • Tales of The...
      -
    • Melanie's Randomness
      -
    • SnarkerNacle
      -
    • His Eyes Were Watching Movies
      -
    • Paracinema...The Blog
      -
    • Above the Convenience Store
      -
    • Arbogast on Film
      -
    • Movies and Other Things...
      -
    • "Let's Not Talk About Movies"
      -
    • Serious Film
      -
    • A Blogwork Orange
      -
    • Amiresque
      -
    • MY LIFE AS A YOUNG JAPANOPHILE
      -
    • The Daily Sketch
      -
    • The Agitation of the Mind
      -
    • 24 Hours to Midnight: The Blog!
      -
    • Annual Pass into my Life.
      -
    • 7 Dollar Popcorn
      -
    • All Things Urban Fantasy
      -
    • All About My Movies.
      -
    • Motion Picture Gems
      -
    • On Chicago Theatre
      -
    • Obscure Movie Thoughts From An Obscure Movie Fan
      -
    • The Audient
      -
    • Mindful Musings
      -
    • A cat is a cat...
      -
    • My Awesomefulness
      -
    • Sorta That Guy
      -
    • Andrew At The Cinema
      -
    • my new plaid pants
      -
    • Of Something and Nothing in Particular
      -
    • Silents and Talkies
      -
    • The Athletic Nerd
      -
    • The Blue Vial
      -
    • ANOMALOUS MATERIAL - MOVIES
      -
    • nostomanic
      -
    • Never Mind Pop Film
      -
    • moviesandsongs365
      -
    • A Cabinet of Curiosities
      -
    • Side Shots Film Blog
      -
    • The Writing Womb
      -
    • 1,000 Movies
      -
    • Paragraph Film Reviews
      -
    • AWG:Chicago
      -
    • Social Rupture
      -
    • ONLINE FILM SCHOOL
      -
    • The Clean White Page
      -
    • Movie Moxie
      -
    • one thousand words home
      -
    • Nedroid Picture Diary
      -
    • Sparrow Review
      -
    • Batman and Sons Webcomic
      -
    • The Oatmeal - Comics, Quizzes, & Stories
      -
    • A Softer World
      -
    • A Whole Lot Of Nothing...
      -
    • Alex in Movieland
      -
    • A Nightmare On Samityville Street
      -
    • Schlock Mercenary
      -
    • On Our Way to Broadway
      -
    • Awkward is What We Aim For
      -
    • The Projector Has Been Drinking
      -
    • Strange Kids Club
      -
    • my life in film
      -
    • The Dancing Image
      -
    • assorted loaf
      -
    • Achewood
      -
    • Movie Critical
      -
    • Hyperbole and a Half
      -
    • Sketchy Details
      -
    • 1,416 and Counting
      -
    • The Pork Chop Express
      -
    • 1001: A FILM ODYSSEY
      -
    • 1000 Awesome Things
      -
    • NAKED&PROFANE
      -
    • Antagony & Ecstasy
      -
    • Acidemic - Film
      -
    • movie IMPRESSIONS
      -
    • Movies Kick Ass Blog
      -
    • The Bloggess
      -
    • A Survival Guide to Young Adulthood
      -
    • Peculiar Superpowers
      -
    • Pompous Film Snob
      -
    • Art and Adventure
      -
    • 1416 and Counting
      -
    • Midnite Media
      -
    • Aesthetisexuality
      -
    • so many heroes...
      -
    • Self-Publishing Review — Blog
      -
    • Opinionated? Me?
      -
    • Anorexic Donna
      -
    • And All That Film
      -
    • Stale Popcorn
      -
    Show 10 Show All

    This isn't a cult. Who told you that?

    Tings

    blogarama - the blog directory Cinema Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Entertainment blogs Large Association of Movie Blogs

    I

    My photo
    Simon
    I think you're crazy, but I admire your attitude.
    View my complete profile

    Archival

    • ►  2012 (2)
      • ►  April (2)
    • ►  2011 (162)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (8)
      • ►  August (6)
      • ►  July (12)
      • ►  June (18)
      • ►  May (19)
      • ►  April (20)
      • ►  March (18)
      • ►  February (26)
      • ►  January (32)
    • ▼  2010 (722)
      • ►  December (40)
      • ►  November (55)
      • ►  October (49)
      • ►  September (52)
      • ►  August (74)
      • ►  July (60)
      • ►  June (54)
      • ►  May (78)
      • ▼  April (124)
        • Finally...
        • Thoughts on Rosemary's Baby
        • In Honor of Freddy
        • An Ode
        • I have a science test
        • A Brief Book Aside: The Adrian Mole Diaries, 1 & 2
        • 20WordFilmBlogathonGO!
        • Iron Man and You
        • Midnight Movies-a call to arms
        • Challenge
        • Quotes around my humble home
        • Roger Ebert has the transcript for...
        • Huge-Ass List Contributers
        • Most Underrated Movies Part ??
        • "The Apocalypse Song"
        • Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
        • Brief Thoughts on Lymelife
        • Thoughts on SNL last night
        • Poor, poor 3-month-old baby
        • I have more movies I must watch
        • Peacock
        • Sonatine
        • Thoughts on Across the Universe
        • I'm a Winner!
        • What the fuck, Summer Glau?
        • Leave My Precious Flower of a Sister Alone!
        • There's a lot of news today.
        • Helen Mirren
        • Phantasmagoria: The Visions Of Lewis Carroll Teaser
        • The One I Might Have Saved
        • Quickie: Things You've Seen The Cast of Community In
        • "I like you, Maude.""I like you, Harold." Have ...
        • The 2010 Lammys
        • The Infinite Mind of A Serious Man
        • Hollywood Ugly
        • When It Will Be Silent (an Israeli student film)
        • I have a brilliant idea!
        • Masked and Anonymous vs Southland Tales
        • I won something!
        • Hey, people with video cameras and a workable know...
        • This gives me hope
        • Weird things one happens upon on the internet
        • Pitch: Slasher Film
        • To movie reviewers, critics, and bloggers
        • Excellent
        • Thoughts on Movies I Saw Today (that aren't Kick-Ass)
        • Brief Thoughts on Chinatown
        • Kick-Ass
        • News
        • 10
        • Christopher Walken Appreciation Month
        • Women Pre-1970: Adam's Rib, Bonnie & Clyde, Citize...
        • Waking Life: Rotoscope and Philosophy
        • Thoughts on Inglourious Basterds
        • Dario Argento interview
        • I'm having a bad day
        • Cannes Lineup
        • Questions
        • Free Will vs. Determinism
        • Fridge Brilliance
        • Thoughts on Oldboy
        • Contest: “Your mother would enter this Contest in ...
        • Linkin' That Shit
        • News really quick (because I feel obliged)
        • Where Can I Find Red Riding
        • Why We Suck
        • .
        • Examination: Donnie Darko
        • Best Movie Trailers
        • I'm making a new profile picture
        • Have a good one
        • There Goes My Love by The Blue Van
        • The Triplets of Belleville
        • 10 Things I Hate About You
        • .
        • Thoughts on The Assassination of Jesse James by th...
        • The Coroner from The Wizard of Oz died
        • Date Night
        • Thoughts on Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
        • 5 Direct-to-DVD Movies That Didn't Suck
        • Thoughts on Brazil
        • Linkage
        • I Love You Phillip Morris
        • News
        • Desert Island DVD
        • Random Scenes: Greenberg
        • 2010 Movies I Will Not Be Seeing Under Any Circums...
        • Webcomic
        • What to do if you're the first person to make alie...
        • News! With links!
        • What makes life so delightful as marshmallows?
        • .
        • What should I watch next?
        • No title
        • Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogan filming 'I'm W...
        • News
        • My Soundtrack for a Space Western
        • You know what I've noticed about movie bloggers?
        • Romeo + Juliet Opening
        • Nobody talk about Inception
        • Looks Like...
        • Thoughts on Funny Games (original and US)
        • "Fine, I'll admit it! Last night, I stole Thursda...
        • No title
        • This is the greatest thing ever
        • Thoughts on 2012
        • My Dream Family
        • To Sam Raimi
        • Question about Citizen Kane
        • Thoughts on Fifty Dead Men Walking
        • Thoughts on the first ten minutes of The Hurt Locker
        • Greenberg
        • Conversations during The Ten Commandments
        • I'm A Cyborg, But That's OK
        • I Made Awards!
        • News
        • Thoughts on Carriers
        • I'm Sick
        • I Made A Banner
        • The Graves
        • Thoughts on Moon
        • News
        • Answers
        • Thoughts on Broken Embraces
      • ►  March (75)
      • ►  February (45)
      • ►  January (16)
    Get your own free Blogoversary button!

    Leave this place?

    Winna: Katharine Hepburn or Chuck Norris?

    What would you kill Pacman with?

Designed by Free CSS Templates | Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft